Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Wishes...

I know I was fretting 'bout growing older 'n all a few posts back... but I gotta admit... on the day of your birthday, all that whining can go take a long jump in the nearest pit! Awaking to a brand new day of a brand new year, having a flurry of friends and family call you up (each hoping they were the first ones to call), donning that spankin' new outfit, have a yummy cake with your name written on it cut in perfect lil' squares (and some being smeared on your face too), gifted with flowers, dining out with the family and retiring to a day well spent and thoroughly enjoyed; this was one tiring day.... but a terrific one nonetheless. Not the usual in-your-face partying, dancing, clubbing, boozing and passing out... I think I prefer quieter, sober birthdays. Sets the tone for the year ahead.
A big thank you and a hug to all those who took out the time to wish me happiness on my b'day! Here they are - I love you all!
Ma, Pa, Sona (thats my family), Zarna, Priya, Krina, Ranjit, Arjun, Shikha, Mansi, Deepti, Divya, Rimjhim, Ajja & Ammi, Ronak, Chandramani, Pranali, Shraddha, Shruti, Sweta, Rose, Michael, Shiv, Vinay, Amrita, Saba, Ishani, Nitya, Merrilly, Sanjana, Lakshme, Sri Mami, Babu Mama, Ravi Mama, Aditi, Vinaya Aunty, Anjana Aunty, Ashwin Uncle.
The ones on Orkut:
Hiren, Jalpa, Tanu, Shraddha, Tanya, Yogita, Kalashree, Mamta, Trishann, Aniket, Vibhuti, Swati, Radha, Neha
And of course, the guys at work... there're too many to list!
I'm sure I haven't missed anyone. If I have... I still love you! Thanks a gazillion... You're all dahlings to me!

No comments: