I am broke. No lollygaging on this subject. No preludes and interludes. No festooned descriptions of how, when & why. Coz no matter how hard I try, every subsequent purchase seems to be more frightfully extravagant than the previous one. Resultant, I am well and truly deep into Chapter 11 now. Almost cleaned out, dirt poor & near-penniless.
Until the next 23rd (when my monthly salary will be dutifully, I fervently hope, credited to my depleted account); don't allow your jaw to plunk onto the floor if you find me prowling the streets with a begging bowl in hand & a kilometer-long bill in tow (much like a bridal train). Coz at the rate I'm dishing out the good ol' greenback/plastic, you may more likely than not find my-self-indulging-person in that unenviable, austere position. Either I must soon untangle myself from this dangerous shopping binge (ranging from imprudent bags/exorbitant shoes/expensive apparel to a brand new car) that I seem to getting myself rapidly tangled up into, or face the consequences. And I think you will unwaveringly agree with me that the consequences do not look very shimmery-sunshiny.
Need to buck up and rid myself of this disease that has inflicted me, else might end up in a very special home of sorts.
A remand home, no doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment