Attention: The following post may contain descriptions of a graphic nature. Reader discretion is advised ;)
Have you tasted and swallowed your own blood? For 14 straight hours? The bloody barbarians extracted TWO of my precious (but pesky) wisdom teeth!!! Both within a span of 20 mins. In a way, the said troublesome teeth came off quite easily than the last single wisdom tooth, which alone took an agonizing 30 mins. It nearly dislocated my jaw, that one. But this time around, the blood just wouldn't stop flowing out... all night and all morning... you can say I had blood for dinner and breakfast. Turned myself into a vampire-of-sorts. Only I was gulping my own vital fluids. It wasn't until 9.30 am (a full 14 hrs since the kasai-like op) that the flow was stemmed with a quick prescription of tiny, gem-like pills that worked like magic on the misbehaving wound. But the damage was already done. I feel like I'm swaying in mid-air, a good litre or two light of blood.
Funny how the Seal number keeps resounding in my head - 'I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...'
Oh... and Happy Christmas to you as well! :)
1 comment:
Beautiful blog , love this beacouse of colors and ship of blog.
Post a Comment