Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dreams on Wheels

Suave.

Stylish.

Sexy.

Simply splendid!

No, I'm not talking 'bout Daniel Craig in Casino Royale. That's my sleek 'n swanky (atleast for my current income levels) new car! :) After nearly over a month of cumbersome paperwork, numerous shellouts, a hundred calls and a nail-biting wait, it finally arrived. Always wanted to own a neat lil' set of wheels of my own, what with myself being a speed freak. Rest of them worldly possessions can wait. Though at the end of 3 years, I'm gonna be a half a million rupees poorer (I make that sound dramatic).... still, its gonna be worth every diligently-toiled-for-rupee for me. Not to mention the proud faces of Mom and Dad. Now that's priceless!

Got a lot more to do to jazz up the car a bit. Equip it with remote lock systems, window films, audio system (of utmost importance!), anti-theft mechanism, seat covers, throw in a few pillows to add the homely effect and some additional decor.

Gee, can hardly wait to get started! The i10's my paramour of the hour. Atleast, until the novelty wears off.

Although I don't think it ever will ;)

No comments: