All the Vodafone campaigns, and previously Hutch campaigns are a perfect example of distinctive, communicative, innovative, engaging and entertaining ads. Remember the little puppy series?
Even Airtel has great ads, but they focus on different themes and have different styles. Some real classics there too.
Thanks for the kind words Arslan (royal name!).... and yeah.... I do remember that cute lil pug from Vodafone... made me wish for one myself! Here's hoping for more Zoozoo entertainment in the future ;)
2 comments:
Yup, I love them too. I guess everyone does. :)
All the Vodafone campaigns, and previously Hutch campaigns are a perfect example of distinctive, communicative, innovative, engaging and entertaining ads. Remember the little puppy series?
Even Airtel has great ads, but they focus on different themes and have different styles. Some real classics there too.
Btw, new to this blog. Really liked it. :)
Thanks for the kind words Arslan (royal name!).... and yeah.... I do remember that cute lil pug from Vodafone... made me wish for one myself!
Here's hoping for more Zoozoo entertainment in the future ;)
Post a Comment