Monday, July 28, 2008

Midnight Meal (Burp!)

Few things amuse me than unrelenting theatrics of obstinacy. And I have to say I found the purrfect bakra! Kya insaan hai... aisa bullheadedness toh bahut dinon se nahi dekha!! Though, I gotta admit... I've never before enjoyed duelling with someone (until 3 in the morning) and watch the person squirm to a point that he is forced to take refuge with like-minded cohorts to get downright personal with me!! Don't you know boy? Thats just plain fodder for me!! This ain't some submissive girl you're trying to prove your so-called-machoism to. No hard feelings, but I thoroughly enjoyed this (mini, hah) debate-of-sorts... Bet you thought I had no fight in me to combat 2 pertinent, one-track minds.... Proved you wrong, didn't I? In the end, there were no winners, but atleast I didn't go bawling, streak-faced to mommy!!

Bring on some more, lover-boy! That is, without mommy by your side to wipe your sad little tears off.

No comments: