That's my sis for you.
Its a love-hate relationship with her. Sometimes I detest her mere sight, hatred flowing through every vein in my body..... and sometimes I think she's the most underrated and misunderstood person in the world, an impish darling. She will giggle with me at the world's silliest, lamest Sardarji jokes, but will readily abuse me with equal passion, with a barrage of the choicest, foulest insults one could ever find in the dictionary. And yes, I am her elder sister who loves to irritate her, point out her various faults (which undeniably brings out another list of curses from her), complain about her to mom, pass on my used and abused, second-hand possessions to her, yell at her, make fun of her, tease her etc. etc. To give you a gist, I'm a major pain in the arse for her.
Just took some snaps (yes yes, with my new SE-W902) of the various trails this lil' imp leaves in our house. Mom calls her the the most untidiest, laziest & most arrogant person on this planet. I wholeheartedly agree. But she's also the cutest, hottest and the most amiable person on this planet!
She still insists on donning these horrendous, furry and garishly yellow (eeks) Garfield slippers at home. Here they lie, partly hidden but still in plain view, much to Mom's chagrin!
Beyond this door lies a treasure.... of trash. Be prepared to be greeted by an avalanche as soon as you open it.
She steals my nail-paints and then flatly denies doing the same. I found out her hideout... one of my bottles (the brown Colorbar is MINE!) planted in an obsure, shady little cupboard stacked with old videos.

Here's the lass, giggling again just because she thought the photographer looked funny. (C'mon! Its not as if he had a mole on his nose)
No comments:
Post a Comment