1. Watch a live Formula One grand prix. (HIGH on my list.... I was so close to doing this but the plan fell apart .... grrrr... parents worry a lot at times).
2. Buy a round-the-world air ticket, a rucksack and run away... to tour the remotest places of the world with my beloved. Just him and me. (Are you reading this, future-husband?)
3. Drive (if not own) a Ferrari on the Autobahn at 300 kms/hr. (Are you reading this, dear Mr. Boss? I need a raise. Pronto!!)
4. Sleep in a lush meadow high on a Himalayan mountain, under the stars, a cool breeze teasing your body. (Ah, heavenly!)
5. Attend a huge sporting event (the Olympics for instance) or a Coldplay concert. (Chris Martin! If I could land just a small, teeny-weeny, lil' peck on your cheek for all those incredible songs you've penned and sung, I'll die a contented lady)
6. Skydive. (And land, marooned on an exotic island & bump into Sawyer from 'Lost!')
7. Shoot a gun, a real one. (Don't mess with me fellas!)
8. Enrol myself for a social cause, and stick to it throughout my life. (Meet future Ms. Teresa)
9. Take my kids to Disneyland. (And pinch Mickey Mouse's butt... lol!)
10. Get lost in a jungle and come out of it alive. (With a handycam full of adventures!)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
10 Things to do before I Die
I haven't set out anything unrealistic or larger than life for myself. (Like some looneybins quipping he wants to buy a stairway to heaven from ebay... aargh! I'd say - rather grow a brain, dimwit). Anyway, the list below is attainable. All I need is oodles of idle time, truckloads of luck and a smitten, crazy-rich husband to shell out some cool mega-bucks. LOL! Nah... I'd go dutch in this quest... pay my share of the expense (yes, I'm the most generic cliche in fashion these days - a fiercely independent woman of the 21st century... blah blah blah). Why ten, you ask? There're soooooo many things to do in this vast expanse of our world... Well, I'll add another ten when I'm through with the first ten. Lets begin somewhere, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment