
Ok... I've always been biased towards Sony Ericsson.... frig the specs (I know, I know... I can hear howls of disbelief there, but I'm no technophile) But they come out with stunning phones! And with the SE W902, they have a beauty-pageant winner! I adore this one...cop a glance at it... lounging there like a slab of sinful, delicious chocolate (slurp!)... and its a 3G Walkman phone!! How bad can it be? Plus... for all those Walkman phone owners who whine 'bout their cameras... rejoice! Coz this 8GB stunner comes equipped with a 5 MP camera with autofocus & flash. YAY!
Must cost a bomb though.
BTW donations are most welcome. All proceeds will be humbly utilized to buy, covet and then ultimately trash (when a better one comes along) this phone.
Gee, I can't believe I yapped about greed, avarice & freedom from the same in my last post.
Hypocrisy as a style never goes out of fashion. Atleast for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment