Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wondergals



Yeah well, I'm not.

The (very, very cliched) statement of 'Friends Forever' has been done to death with... But in cliches lie ultimate truths. So, I proclaim that I'm proud of these girls! Each one of them is a wondergal, super-achiever, golden-hearted & super-fun-to-be-with. Plus the fact that you've stuck around with a whacko like me for all these years says a lot 'bout you gals.... You are all rockstars to me!

And yes, hope we stay Friends... Forever!

4 comments:

Shikha Khandelwal said...

U noe wat I liked the most......the fact dat u dint post any oder fotua........coz of all our "grp fotooooos" dis is da one whr I think I look bearable.....

deepti kadam said...

cheers!...wanted u in the fotu tho ;)

Unknown said...

awesome...gr8 stuff u written..

Avanti said...

Hey thats cool, gals! I just love this snap... everyone looks so happy and beautiful in it :-)