
I *like* my blog's header! No buckets of sweat though... all I did was a lil' bit of tinkering in Photoshop with a sketch of a cute beetle trundling along a leaf (pilfered from the world wide web - Vikifloki from Deviantart.... I owe you! Simply loved the splash of red & black against the green). Then superimposed a conspicuous, imperial-looking font ('Parchment' by I-dunno-who) on the same and voila!! My logo's ready! I must've committed a hundred copyright violations... but what the heck! I'll pay up when I get busted.... but first, I'll make you read my entire blog.
Lets see if you still want that royalty then.
Lets see if you still want that royalty then.
2 comments:
I really like your header! Hmmm, I'm sure I didn't notice it before though. Job well done anyway and please let me know where I can get Photoshop for free. Yes, I'm stingy. I know =P
Haha! Aren't we all? We'd spend a fortune on the latest fashion in town but not on them latest software. We always wanna get 'em for free! Erm... I duuno if I can help you with the free download... I'm sure its there... in some shady corner of the world wide web.. I just couldn't find it. A search in google threw up brothersoft.com but I think that offers only the trial version.
Sorry!
Post a Comment