I've been (unfairly) accused of using extremely difficult language by my good friend Priya (hear hear... I hope you're reading this Priyu... *makes a Bachchan-like-pose* Aaj khush toh bahut hogi tum). She would rather breathe easy if I use some simple (read sensible & comprehendible) sentences in my blogs. You know... get rid of overtly-used adjectives, never-ending sentences, exclamations (!), brackets (boxes, braces or normals), random thoughts (@#$%*) and the like (in short, she means STOP! educating people with crap) Well.... mera blog hai yaar... meri marzi... but I'll try my best to keep this entry short and devoid of any rubbish sentences (do I hear collective sighs out there?). Gee, I didn't even take my English teacher as seriously as Ms. Priyu (a.k.a. Nautanki a.k.a. Dhakkan a.k.a. Ms. Directionless a.k.a. Her-Mind-Is-Out-Of-Her-Mind). So Priya... this is solely for you... short and simple (I hope).
I took a break to write this to ease my troubled friend
I left my work lying somewhere in a pile.. to which later I'll tend
I watched my screen fill with gooey goos
I feel there's nothing I can do...
*Insert guitarwork here*
I watched my screen fill with gooey goos
I feel there's nothing I can do...
Until the boss comes and fires me for my mid-day blues
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend till the end...
If I go go crazy, will you still be my super-friend?
If I'm alive and well, will you be there with a hand to lend?
I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might...
O my shining light...
(Apologies for any inspirations from 'Kryptonite' by 3 Doors Down)
Psst: I know this stupid, stupid rhyme sucks BIIIIIG time... but then again, you wanted something simple innit? Applause please... for the immensely lame & suckiest rhyme of the year!
I left my work lying somewhere in a pile.. to which later I'll tend
I watched my screen fill with gooey goos
I feel there's nothing I can do...
*Insert guitarwork here*
I watched my screen fill with gooey goos
I feel there's nothing I can do...
Until the boss comes and fires me for my mid-day blues
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend till the end...
If I go go crazy, will you still be my super-friend?
If I'm alive and well, will you be there with a hand to lend?
I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might...
O my shining light...
(Apologies for any inspirations from 'Kryptonite' by 3 Doors Down)
Psst: I know this stupid, stupid rhyme sucks BIIIIIG time... but then again, you wanted something simple innit? Applause please... for the immensely lame & suckiest rhyme of the year!
1 comment:
shukriya shukriya M'dam....par kuch jyaada taarif nahi ki aapne ?? ;)
Post a Comment